[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Who would win?

Who of the following would win?

Argons vs Archdevans?

Shandra Manaya vs Lachelith?

Darkan vs Imperator?

Fulminar vs Akeron?

Yana vs Bandersnatch?

Koelogg vs Meldita?

All I want for Christmas is Boss-arama!

Input other Tera (x)vs(x) you guys ever thought about. :chuffed:

Comments

• Maybe we can get spacecats to do some head to head stuff on a stream. :lol:
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we can get spacecats to do some head to head stuff on a stream. :lol:

I wish I could! I can't make monsters fight each other, though. Only Bamarama can do that. :/:/:/
    I think Archdevans would beat Argons... but I would secretly be rooting for Argons because I think they're cool bad guys ;D
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Verno vs Desolarus <.<? For a snooze fest
    Digivolve wrote: »

It would have to be a battle of wits. The one to drink the poisoned wine would lose.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Maybe we can get spacecats to do some head to head stuff on a stream. :lol:

I wish I could! I can't make monsters fight each other, though. Only Bamarama can do that. :/:/:/

Actually some mobs are agressive to each other
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I think Archdevans would beat Argons... but I would secretly be rooting for Argons because I think they're cool bad guys ;D

Argons BAMs are tougher than Archdevan BAMs.
  • For those that don't know the reference.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=i6TQ7ljcsjk
  • Theres no way archdevans can beat argons.
    Shandra Manaya
    Darkan
    Fulminar (water>fire)
    Yana
    Meldita

Also i was thinking about Kezzel vs Kelsaik
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Imsuperqt wrote: »
    Theres no way archdevans can beat argons.
    Shandra Manaya
    Darkan
    Fulminar (water>fire)
    Yana
    Meldita

I believe Darkan and Yana aren't Argon-related. Darkan is labeled as Lakan's envoy. Lakan being the Archdevan God if im not mistaken.

I'm not too sure about Yana, but he/she is definitely not Argon-related.

Blood magic seem pretty powerful enough to keep up with Argon monsters, I find. :)
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »

To make the snooze-fest intensify, let's add Yativo to the match-up! :awesome:
  • Vergos vs a Tuwangi. :)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Here is my take, lore based:

Argons would crush Archdevans.

We know Archdevans are ancient and powerful mages that use blood magic, which dates to the era of the first gods. It was blood magic that drove an entire race, the Vampirs, to madness, so it is indeed a very fearsome power.

However, The argons are a much bigger threat than Archdevans. The Argon War drove the races to unite, because they knew they would stand no chance alone against the Argons. Argons managed to conquer almost an entire continent, North Shara, and expanded from there to the other continents, with the exception of North Arun, most likely due to the Storm Barrier. Argons can convert any living thing into Argon, even the earth, and once you are Argon, there is no turning back. I do remember a part of the quest in North Arun that said something about being possible to make a cure to revert the transformation of living into Demokrons, but the Argons, there is no turning back.

And most important, the Argons are a creation of Shandra Manaya, a demi-god created by one of the first and most powerful gods: Manahan. The Argons come from other dimension, which is why they are endless. Even when Shandra Manaya was defeated, the Argons still pose a big threat, and the damage they did will probably never heal.

So yeah, if i were to choose who would win, it is very clear the Argons are superior to Archdevans.

@NikuroTega Yes, Lakan is the Archdevan god, who's ultimate goal is to make path for Manahan to come to the mortal realm. Darkan is the one who was entrusted with the task of eliminating the obstacles.

Yana is not related to anyone or anything. He is a being that exist in between time and space, a Guardian of Time if you would call it like that. Unfortunately, according to the Echo Arcana flavor text of the Baraka who is standing next to it, Yana hunger for knowledge made him into kind of the bad guy, wanting to twist space and time.
  • NikuroTega wrote: »
    Imsuperqt wrote: »
    Theres no way archdevans can beat argons.
    Shandra Manaya
    Darkan
    Fulminar (water>fire)
    Yana
    Meldita

I believe Darkan and Yana aren't Argon-related. Darkan is labeled as Lakan's envoy. Lakan being the Archdevan God if im not mistaken.

I'm not too sure about Yana, but he/she is definitely not Argon-related.

Blood magic seem pretty powerful enough to keep up with Argon monsters, I find. :)

i didnt say they are argons, just answering each of your duels questions o:)