Snowbelle Loot

So on the Tera website it says stacks of 3 for the snowbelle dyeable box .-. Is it like actually 3 boxes per 110 emp orrrr am I completely wrong and look stupid LOL :confounded:

Comments

• I assure you, completly wrong and look stupid :pleased: ;)

Alot of descriptions haven't been modified, but contents have been changed, so I'd say.... *there there... Pet Cynderella* it'll be okay :)
  • edited December 2016
    There's a small error on the store.

It says "This loot box also comes in a stack of three" but that's because, last year and before, there was not the way to buy multiple quantities in the in-game store the way there is now. So there used to be a second item that was "Snowbelle Stocking (Stack of 3)". So when it says it "also comes in" it was referring to the second "stack" item that no longer exists. If you click the link it will tell you that it's out of stock.

So anyway, bottom line is that it's 110 EMP for each box, and the reference to the stack of three should be updated and removed by EME.
  • Thanks for noticing this. I went ahead and mentioned it to Denommenator , so it should have the "This loot box also comes in a stack of three." removed shortly.
  • Thanks for noticing this. I went ahead and mentioned it to Denommenator , so it should have the "This loot box also comes in a stack of three." removed shortly.

Might also want to mention to @Denommenator that the Castanic Snowbelle lootbox also has a chance on dropping an Amani one :P
    us4yDMv.png
  • Breetizm wrote: »
    Thanks for noticing this. I went ahead and mentioned it to Denommenator , so it should have the "This loot box also comes in a stack of three." removed shortly.
    Might also want to mention to @Denommenator that the Castanic Snowbelle lootbox also has a chance on dropping an Amani one :P

"It's a Trap!" :o
    Haha, thanks catching this as well.

• Will you guys be bringing back the scarfs?
  • RKC wrote: »
    Will you guys be bringing back the scarfs?

The ones that turn you into a snowman?