[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

12/2 Twitch Stream: Wintera Grand Prix

qA9gnL4.jpg

FRIDAY...
DECEMBER...
SECOND...

Witness the greatest race ever raced... first hand. I'll be visiting THREE SERVERS:
  • Mount Tyrannas
  • Celestial Hills
  • Tempest Reach

In that order. Everyone viewing the stream will get a few Red Wintera Scarves that turn you into a speedy snowman (as shown above). For each server, I'll define the racetrack before the race and meet players at the starting line I've announced. We'll all get into snowman form before racing to the finish line!

Not on one of the above servers? Hang out in the Twitch chat and partake in the weekly raffle! The stream begins at 3 p.m. PST on the En Masse Twitch channel:

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, time to get my turbo on!
  • There won't be any sort of special rewards will there? Because that would be a real slap in the face to the only two servers being left out.
  • There won't be any sort of special rewards will there? Because that would be a real slap in the face to the only two servers being left out.

No worries, it's always the same 2 servers, we're used to it :P
  • FF has been abandoned
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you all are welcome to make an alt on one of the others servers to just come out and have fun as well, though it isn't a cure all definitely a way to experience the fun.
  • Can I use a blue or green scarf snowman that i saved up? owo
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    The red ones are specaility suited with high powered snow [filtered] that make them faster, so you may wanna us them for the race
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I try to alternate. I promise I'll visit AV and FF the next time I'm going to different servers for Twitch activities. There just isn't enough time in one stream to visit every server.
    .........-_-
  • pretty sure if you guys tried to get on all servers in one stream it wouldn't work either o.o just be patient they will get to everyone. I mean they could be like other games an not do anything at all. I at least appreciate that they try
  • Eiiji wrote: »
    Stream Code: WinteraGrandPrix

200 reward credits
    1000 reward points
    1x strongbox key
    3x premium alkahest (but code saying Red Wintera Scarf x3)

and also teratwitterlove is a code
    Sorry about the scarves. We found the problem and I'm very happy to say it's all completely Denommenator's fault (and not mine)!

NEXT WEEK I'll have the real deal Red Wintera Scarves, plus people will be earning them from Battleground rewards in Wintera Snowfield. I'll visit Fey Forest, Ascension Valley, and Mount Tyrannas. I owe MT another visit since they were my guinea pigs today once we realized the scarves didn't work.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    From CH's race

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Aulon wrote: »
    From CH's race

Wow, those look great!