[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Who would win?

2»

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    shandra she is faster and has better mobility

because i am resident evil fan i will go with archidevan, because they can ress death and clone soldiers and the dakurion has the same talent than tzimisce vampire from dark world to flesh-shapers

but shandra and her friends have alien technologies, but she seem to unable to use solar energy or fusion nuclear and she doesnt seem to be able to go to space :confused:
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    On a serious note, i think we all agree that Hyenas dominate. They are the nightmare of every player!
    And i found this from the old forums. I think we all agree with it.
    BMEeC.jpg
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's amazing.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Argons have no souls or flesh Devas would not stand a chance as Blood Magic is useless against them "I'm going to tear your soul apart.....wait a minute, any second now, I'm going to find where it is, OH WTF where is your soul"
  • NikuroTega wrote: »
    Argons vs Archdevans?
    There is a Khirian trapped by the Archdevans, but he still claims that the Argons took everything. So Argons are worse than the Archdevans =)
  • Don't forget, Argons captured Kelsaik like nothing. It won't be a surprise if the Argons was able to tap into blood magic or capture archdevans.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    AFJF9XRDW6 wrote: »
    Don't forget, Argons captured Kelsaik like nothing. It won't be a surprise if the Argons was able to tap into blood magic or capture archdevans.

Correction: Argons captured Kelsaik after you, the player, defeated him. The thing is, it is never implied, but the Argons feared Kelsaik. Why wouldn't they fear him? He is Sikander, one of the original gods dreamed into reality by the Titans! His power is close to the power of the Titans and the only living god that could match his power is Manahan, if of course he manages to scape his eternal punishment. The artifact he possess, the Flame of Sikander, has the power to reshape the Dream, which is why Shandra Manaya sent her minions to fetch the body of Kelsaik once the player defeated him (Why you were able to defeat it and the argons didnt? because the player is the warrior of prophecy chosen by the gods to stand against the impossible)

And like Aulon said, Argons do not have a soul, so they actually cannot be affected or use Blood Magic. They do not need Blood magic tho, they are able to corrupt everything, even the air. In all games i have played so far, the only force that actually would be able to stop the Argons instead of the player, are the Zerg Swarm from Starcraft.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am sure than elf with nuclear strike are able to stop argon :3