So is the gift giving coming back this year?

The one where you can send players gifts and the meter goes up as you go? The final reward is normally 1 free year of elite status.

Comments

• I can't find the thread, but if I remember correctly, it was a GM linking it as an answer to what's coming up for xmas.
    I do believe it would be neat, but makes it difficult for people to actually buy them instead of giving them (which I intend to do, cuz I like my EMP casual providers)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    You can do both. I've done it for the last 3 years, (this would be my 3rd year)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do hope the Wintera gifting center comes back. I already have people in mind to whom i want to gift stuff.
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I do hope the Wintera gifting center comes back. I already have people in mind to whom i want to gift stuff.

Same but no response from EME :|
  • edited December 2016
    Yes, Golden Gift Boxes will return this year but I can't say much more than that quite yet.
    Yes, Golden Gift Boxes will return this year but I can't say much more than that quite yet.

Assuming you can't say much, I guess they won't be enabled this week then?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, i just hope that they have cool stuff inside so i can feel better about gifting something good to my lucky selected people :)
    Any news on this yet?
  • No event this year ? next week is christmas...
  • I wouldn't mind a second chance at permanent travel journals and infinite village atlases.
  • I wouldn't mind it either since that would actually allow me to cancel Elite :3
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, DO NOT FORGET MEH ON GIFTING :3 Let me help you raise that meter B)
  • 2013 had Wintera Golden Gift Boxes on Dec 12. On 2014 it came on Dec 11. Last Year, 2015, it came on Dec 16. I should have been back by now. If they're planning to bring it back exactly on Christmas then I might not be there.
    @Spacecats @Denommenator

Any news on the Wintera Gift boxes?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I am expecting em to come this Thursday. Christmas is like the next week and everyone IRL is already buying gifts, so i also want to get my Wintera Gifts ready for the people i am gona send em.