[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

So is the gift giving coming back this year?

The one where you can send players gifts and the meter goes up as you go? The final reward is normally 1 free year of elite status.

Comments

• I can't find the thread, but if I remember correctly, it was a GM linking it as an answer to what's coming up for xmas.
    I do believe it would be neat, but makes it difficult for people to actually buy them instead of giving them (which I intend to do, cuz I like my EMP casual providers)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do both. I've done it for the last 3 years, (this would be my 3rd year)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do hope the Wintera gifting center comes back. I already have people in mind to whom i want to gift stuff.
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I do hope the Wintera gifting center comes back. I already have people in mind to whom i want to gift stuff.

Same but no response from EME :|
  • DenommenatorDenommenator admin
    edited December 2016
    Yes, Golden Gift Boxes will return this year but I can't say much more than that quite yet.
    Yes, Golden Gift Boxes will return this year but I can't say much more than that quite yet.

Assuming you can't say much, I guess they won't be enabled this week then?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, i just hope that they have cool stuff inside so i can feel better about gifting something good to my lucky selected people :)
    Any news on this yet?
  • No event this year ? next week is christmas...
  • I wouldn't mind a second chance at permanent travel journals and infinite village atlases.
  • I wouldn't mind it either since that would actually allow me to cancel Elite :3
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, DO NOT FORGET MEH ON GIFTING :3 Let me help you raise that meter B)
  • 2013 had Wintera Golden Gift Boxes on Dec 12. On 2014 it came on Dec 11. Last Year, 2015, it came on Dec 16. I should have been back by now. If they're planning to bring it back exactly on Christmas then I might not be there.
    @Spacecats @Denommenator

Any news on the Wintera Gift boxes?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I am expecting em to come this Thursday. Christmas is like the next week and everyone IRL is already buying gifts, so i also want to get my Wintera Gifts ready for the people i am gona send em.