Zerk nerf since archer revamp patch

Running rmhm last boss i noticed that i cant take spheres using unbreakable anymore... Before this patch when i had less than 160k hp with debuff i used unbreakable and took spheres. Now if use unbreakable and has less hp than sphere damage... i die. Wtf with this guys, why u nerfed an emergency skill with 4 mins of cooldown.

Comments

• The way unbreakable worked since the beginning was that if u got hit for more than your hp, you were killed. It has always been like so not sure why u survived in the first place.
  • Nope, if u got hit for more than your MAX hp, you were killed... But my max hp is 162k... and i dying with spheres
  • DoganzakaDoganzaka ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    KwN8Jfv.png
    Just to clarify things. The hit must be under the MAX HP, as is described on the skill, so it might actually be broken.

EDIT: Image problems.
  • Skill is broken
  • its not tht big of a deal oO

I mean usually healers taken em all or iunno dps / tank that don't have the debuff take em...
  • If he had more than 160k HP, and he got killed, then maybe skill problem
  • Here a vid with an explication about this nerf (bug)
  • There is also a known issue as you zerk tank Ressurected Atrocitas, if you activate Intimidation fiery rage, you get a debuff for not allowed to get Flurry of blows in 20 seconds. That debuff will cause your color debuff disappear. The red-blue color debuffs are still functional but you can't see them anymore.
  • No no you just didn't notice the priest Kia you before the orb
  • 5H96Y49G6D wrote: »
    its not tht big of a deal oO

I mean usually healers taken em all or iunno dps / tank that don't have the debuff take em...

First of all this is not always the case. And i see you go with 2 healers?, which makes it all the more easy for them, but when you go with a solo healer, he'll expect you to take a soul!

Also, because a situation only comes rarely, does not mean it doesnt need to be fixed! its like when the survival passives of reaper/gunner/brawler would stop working and saying "well just don't die, the healers will heal you".
  • RyuzhenRyuzhen ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    kedros wrote: »
    5H96Y49G6D wrote: »

First of all this is not always the case. And i see you go with 2 healers?, which makes it all the more easy for them, but when you go with a solo healer, he'll expect you to take a soul!

Also, because a situation only comes rarely, does not mean it doesnt need to be fixed! its like when the survival passives of reaper/gunner/brawler would stop working and saying "well just don't die, the healers will heal you".

"Don't need be fixed?" Nice, when isnt your favorite class doesnt matter... I play the class everyday and is good have an emergency skill with 4 mins of cd for save my [filtered] sometimes... Skill isnt working correctly and need to be fixed cuz is useless now.
    @Spacecats senpai, notice me plz.
  • Ryuzhen wrote: »
    Here a vid with an explication about this nerf (bug)

Glad there's a video, please EME can this be looked at?
  • Zerk should be the highest dps in this game but they made him look more like a pus.y but this is normal cos every game goes for range/mage class to be easy to play and be highest dps
  • 4MLKH7KKEE wrote: »
    Zerk should be the highest dps in this game but they made him look more like a pus.y but this is normal cos every game goes for range/mage class to be easy to play and be highest dps

Zerk should be at least in the top 3 highest damage dealing classes in any game. A zerk class should always be OP in exchange for something valuable (Defense/HP/Mobility/Etc). At least that's what I think.
  • Ryuzhen wrote: »
    kedros wrote: »
    5H96Y49G6D wrote: »

"Don't need be fixed?" Nice, when isnt your favorite class doesnt matter...

Dude, a bit less salt and a bit more reading comprehension, please. He said that just because it's rare doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed. Meaning that it being rare is no excuse to not fix it.