[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Crashing with Wintera update

As soon as I saw Wintera started crashing like 4-5 times with my internet still working perfectly with multiple things open and running smoothly alongside now crashing TERA.

Comments

• Is TERA crashing before Server Selection Screen, on Character Selection Screen, or while loading your character ?

Is it only happening while loading into the Wintera Battleground ?

Is it just a single character effected, or all characters ?

It might be something as simple as needing to run the Repair in your TERA Launcher's Tool menu to resolve a small file corruption that occurred, but it could something limiting the connection to the server, and the connection cannot be re-established fast enough to prevent a crash from happening.
  • It keeps happening just randomly, none of the above,just as soon as the Wintera BG showed up in the game my game would randomly disconnect me from server with all other things still working.
  • Im freezing and crashing now as well. In and outside the Wintera battlefield.
    Everyone just stops.. my ping doesn't go up though it seems, just everything freezes.
  • Cyborq wrote: »
    Im freezing and crashing now as well. In and outside the Wintera battlefield.
    Everyone just stops.. my ping doesn't go up though it seems, just everything freezes.

Exactly same and then server kicks me out
  • THEPGTHEPG ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Update:
    After kicking me out,I close game and try to relog and then launcher bugs and doesnt show logging in screen as well.
  • Based on what you're describing, it sounds like the second part I mentioned with something limiting the required connection.

You'll most likely want to make a Support Ticket, and attach the text file that is created while running our EME Diagnostic : ( http://support.enmasse.com/tera/resolve-technical-issues-with-the-diagnostic-tool )
  • The logging in screen deosnt show to me too.