[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Kumas Feedback: unbalanced, unfunny, out of place, Not PVP battleground

135

Comments

  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    aeee98 wrote: »
    Bluprint wrote: »
    Umm while yes I play kumas and I enjoy it, everybody is asking to lower kumas rewards?

    Why not just unequalise Battle grounds it gives PvP focused players what they want and leave credits on every Bg as is,
    anyhow no matter what changes to support X battleground there will always be a BG that has 1 hour que.

    This whole increased credits different BG everyday is good thing so people do different things everyday, I for 1 would enjoy BG jackpots in Kumas but nope not going to happen

    It is very obvious why BG jackpots in Kumas and Iron Battleground will not work: That literally spells bot grinding.

    I don't believe Kuma is bottable any more than CS for example where you can litterally make a pre-made and queue, program bots to do a specific pattern and hope it works everytime... Kuma is complete different, and since the goal actually move, I believe it would be harder

    You don't even need it to clear the goal, you just need to make it seem like you are doing something. In fact I dare say a kuma bot is even easier than a cs bot.
  • hmm, I disagree... For having 185 names that I insta kick on sight, and over 20 that are considered Bad manner players that can actually play (excluding all bots or afk that I have reported and haven't seen since), I do believe these people can't actually be considered as long term profit, since they indeed get kick pretty fast. Kuma has the saltiest players, they do not hesitate to kick, and if 1 kick is initiated, people don't question themself, they do kick.
  • Kumas and its rewards are fine. Makes complete sense to Kumas has a big reward, because it's a battleground for noobs and noobs need credits more than veterans.
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    kubitoid wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    hmm, I disagree... For having 185 names that I insta kick on sight, and over 20 that are considered Bad manner players that can actually play (excluding all bots or afk that I have reported and haven't seen since), I do believe these people can't actually be considered as long term profit, since they indeed get kick pretty fast. Kuma has the saltiest players, they do not hesitate to kick, and if 1 kick is initiated, people don't question themself, they do kick.
    idk today i tried to kick a troll who dropped 4 games constantly taking momma and running straight to enemy base writing in chat some shitt meanwhile but ppl declined to kick. 3/7, 6/7 etc. i havent made screenshot of this because it happens every day many times lol

    Ahh, well yeah, I gotta say I got a few BR group that couldn't even figure out where to click, so I guess that can happen. Although I haven't gotten so much trouble kicking in general (few exception, but that's about it). Sorry to hear that. Feel free to share name in private, since we can't call people :'(

    EDIT: Those troll can be reported(ticket, cuz EME refuse to fix in-game report), hopefully you get answered by a GM and not some sort of empty bot telling you nothing will happen, and in general they get some trouble ;)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fulzoid Time of playing Kumas is also important or the group you get. It is random so sometime you get all low levels and other some high levels. Also when I play my regular time, I get lots of noobs :D
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Fulzoid Time of playing Kumas is also important or the group you get. It is random so sometime you get all low levels and other some high levels. Also when I play my regular time, I get lots of noobs :D

    That is very true, I used to be a night player for years. Now that I'm pretty much retired player, I kinda play whenever my kuma teammate gets on. What I found out though is that Night kuma'ing is a very bad moment in order to win a few games. From 10pm PDT, I dunno what happen but Kuma get filled by 10k- dps (being very kind there, cuz they do 2082 dmg or less).

    I'd say in general, nicest people are during the PM, from like noon to 4PM PDT... then school end...
  • Kuma is absolute cancer, I only play Tera for PvP. Yet because Kuma is the only BG that pops regularly, I've had to run it hundreds of times to get conflate. Which is worthless, since you can only use it for CU and zerg guilds infest that. What's the point then? Yeah, anybody decent that plays kuma can get 250k+ dps in a round. Pat yourself on the back, you know the right time to press 3 buttons. Congratz, much skill.
  • If you do not like do not play it but let others enjoy >:)
  • Kuma is absolute cancer, I only play Tera for PvP. Yet because Kuma is the only BG that pops regularly, I've had to run it hundreds of times to get conflate. Which is worthless, since you can only use it for CU and zerg guilds infest that. What's the point then? Yeah, anybody decent that plays kuma can get 250k+ dps in a round. Pat yourself on the back, you know the right time to press 3 buttons. Congratz, much skill.

    Somehow when I play, people keep saying thanks for the carry or good job... If you end up being the only one saying "good job" to yourself, there may be no reason to do so.

    Else, what Divine said:
    If you do not like do not play it but let others enjoy >:)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuma is absolute cancer, I only play Tera for PvP. Yet because Kuma is the only BG that pops regularly, I've had to run it hundreds of times to get conflate. Which is worthless, since you can only use it for CU and zerg guilds infest that. What's the point then? Yeah, anybody decent that plays kuma can get 250k+ dps in a round. Pat yourself on the back, you know the right time to press 3 buttons. Congratz, much skill.

    i think it is only 100 times to get 200000 belli and ks :3

  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    lower kuma credits to match what wintera gives now
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Rather than remove a BG I would rather they create and implement more actual PvP Battlegrounds that are similar to FWC. And to also FINALLY implement multiple BG queues, so you can queue for more than one BG at a time.
  • vkobe wrote: »
    Kuma is absolute cancer, I only play Tera for PvP. Yet because Kuma is the only BG that pops regularly, I've had to run it hundreds of times to get conflate. Which is worthless, since you can only use it for CU and zerg guilds infest that. What's the point then? Yeah, anybody decent that plays kuma can get 250k+ dps in a round. Pat yourself on the back, you know the right time to press 3 buttons. Congratz, much skill.

    i think it is only 100 times to get 200000 belli and ks :3

    only on lose. else, 67 wins for KS to be capped. that's 10 win a day weekly. Half that amount to be capped Belli (4500-3000) +5000 belli per day from daily
This discussion has been closed.