Recent Server Stability Issues

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers are in potato mode again.

Spiking 60+ ping higher then I normally should be at.
  • We are aware of an issue affecting the servers right now and are investigating. It appears to be a traffic spike at an upstream node.
  • Servers down? Got kicked...
  • Pls Fix LAg
  • i got kicked and cant loggin back.
  • Got kicked for the second time and now I can't even start up the launcher :/
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    Got kicked for the second time and now I can't even start up the launcher :/

Yep, same here... Hopefully it won't take 5hrs again until people can go through launcher.
  • DoganzakaDoganzaka ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Dear EME:

Have you considered moving your servers to another location? Seems like the current location is attacked/DDoSed EVERY HOLY F WEEK!.

You must understand that, if this situation continues, the game won't survive long.

Greetings.
  • DEAR EME. We are wasting time playing with this lag issue.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    So what was the maintenance on Tuesday?....
  • WTF is going on now???? i lost 4 runs allready cuz of constant kick...... and people cant wait people that dc.... FIX this [filtered].
  • I think EME that it might be time to relocate. "We're aware of the latency affecting TERA servers. We're currently investigating, and the source appears to be an Internet traffic spike/attack in the general area our servers are located in."
  • Has anyone else's launcher died? Mine is just stuck in grey and won't let me log in or even repair eAe"
  • First time I was going to finish RMHM ... last boss at 5% ... Disconnect

Thank you very muchacho
    Tera
This discussion has been closed.