[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[KTERA - Interview] Lunar Dancer, New Dungeon, Dual Option System, and more! Winter Update Preview

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nachshon wrote: »
    The upcoming “Lunar Dancer” is Female Castanic only Class, executing fancy attacks by utilizing the Moonlight.

Still waiting for my overpowered male gender locked class only.
    Nachshon wrote: »
    The upcoming “Lunar Dancer” is Female Castanic only Class, executing fancy attacks by utilizing the Moonlight.

Still waiting for my overpowered male gender locked class only.

Unfortunately dear player I have to inform you that you take your dream to your grave B)
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    and what is dual option system? havent figured out. those korean symbols draws attention from english text, sorry :(

By the sound of it, you can save equipment option for PvE and PvP. So you don't have to change armor just to play PvE/PvP and reduce the time/resource needed to reroll the options just for it.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Aulon wrote: »
    @seraphinush Time Line I envisioned

>Before the Divine War Amarun (Creator of the Amani) and Zuras (Creator of the Devas in which Castanics are a sub race of Devas) fought over Human Lands in Northern Arun

>The Devas turned the tide of the Wars once they started to us Blood and Necro Magic against the Amani who where still much a primitive race

>The Sub Races of Devas, the Castanics where disgusted by this, how the other Devas would turn the dead back up to fight against their brothers and sisters Amani.

>Many of them turned their backs to the other Devas, denouncing them and the War

>This lead to the Devas turning against them slaughtering any Catanic they could find

>Most of the Castanic clans bound together and fleed Northern Arun for Northern Shara to escape genocide

>This is where the Moon Clan comes into play

>Though they shared their disgust with the use of Necro and Blood Magic against their enemies, their love for their homeland as well as their Goddess overpowered it

>They remained behind to fight for Zuras in which they gained her protection from the other Deva's wraith

>Zuras Disappears and the smaller Clan starts to feel the threat from the other Deva races once again

>The Devas realized their use for now until one of the villiage leaders spoke out against the Devas in public and how they used the Blood and Necro Magic

>The Deva felt this could be a cancer inside them and slaughtered the villiage

>This is what the Warriors of the Clan came home to

>Cut off far from the rest of the Castanics they where trapped. For Centuries they tried to remain hidden in Northern Arun, hiding in the out skirts as the Devas found them they should no mercy

>Once the Storm Barrier was dropped they where able to connect with their fellow Castanics, uniting with them, helping them re pay their old siblings for the centuries of torment (aka kill them all with no mercy or regrets)

To add to this,

>Why Did Zuras Disappear? Tithus wanted to place himself as King of the Gods and seen Zuras as a threat, how we do not know, maybe because she was the Goddess of Seduction or how well the Wars she waged against others turned in her favor. Some how that has never been explained he imprisoned her in secret to keep the threat at bay.

>After Tithus death at the hands of other Gods during the Divine War Mystel (The Goddess of Sight) informed Balder of Zuras's (Mystels Mother BTW) Fate

>Balder asked Mystel to find her and set her free in which she did

>Once free Zuras looked over the world and decided it was best she stay out of the affiars of her creations. That they done so well with out her it would be best for them to continue to evolve with out her interference.

>She asked Mystel to keep her existence a secret and as long as no other God interred with her Children she would remain nothing more than a shadow in the world.

This is where the sword in the vid comes into play

>Zuras witnessing what the Deva's where doing to her once favorite Clan, she Blessed the Lunar Dancers, Casting a divine sword of moonlight that would shatter, engulfing them in divine energy. Allowing them the stregnth to protect themselves, to a point. They couldn't go head on against the Deva Armies but the new found power would give them the strength to fight off smaller divisions which made the Deva's think twice about hunting them down.

>Even the Lunar Dancers do not know where the Divine Sword came from, though elders tell stores of a shadow walking in the moonlight, watching them dance during the Festival where the Celebrate their beloved Goddess.

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    >Even the Lunar Dancers do not know where the Divine Sword came from, though elders tell stores of a shadow walking in the moonlight, watching them dance during the Festival where the Celebrate their beloved Goddess.

even zuras love pole dance in the red light of kanstria and instead to give to dancers 10$ in the their pantsu she give a divine sword B)

• She will use a Spear, so will be cool
  • I just hope it has more than the new classic standard of 5 abilities...
  • Dual option system. U can save perfectly rolled pve option and reroll it to pvp and save them again. U can switch(load) to either pve or pvp whenever u can just like glyphs and ur crystal settings. U dont need to get 2 weapons anymore.
  • Wish was an hybrid healer like occultist or something, ability to que as either heal or dps
  • I just really wish this class had a tank stance too
  • so its gameplay somewhat close to warrior?
    hope its not a heavily ping dependent class
  • I'm so excited! I now have a reason to delete my castanic slayer (which i'm not really interested in) and remake her into a new support class. :)
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited! I now have a reason to delete my castanic slayer (which i'm not really interested in) and remake her into a new support class. :)

I may of over looked something but believe its a true DPS class and not a support. The debuff it applies to boost the Lunar Dancer's own damage and offers nothing to the other party members. Maybe I am missing something?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited! I now have a reason to delete my castanic slayer (which i'm not really interested in) and remake her into a new support class. :)

I may of over looked something but believe its a true DPS class and not a support. The debuff it applies to boost the Lunar Dancer's own damage and offers nothing to the other party members. Maybe I am missing something?

"In addition, because specific skills can buff party members’ DPSs, it will help the overall group performance."
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

even zuras love pole dance in the red light of kanstria and instead to give to dancers 10$ in the their pantsu she give a divine sword B)

That so sounds like a bad Castanic pick up line, "Hey Baby I may not have a lot of gold but I do have one divine sword, giggity."
  • Aulon wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »

That so sounds like a bad Castanic pick up line, "Hey Baby I may not have a lot of gold but I do have one divine sword, giggity."

u nailed it differently bru.