[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[KTERA - Interview] Lunar Dancer, New Dungeon, Dual Option System, and more! Winter Update Preview

Comments

• so its gameplay somewhat close to warrior?
    hope its not a heavily ping dependent class

AoE melee DPS. Got awfully big AoE attack.
    You can see how wide it is here.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2152&l=24843

Pretty much even or more than what Reaper can do.
  • so its gameplay somewhat close to warrior?
    hope its not a heavily ping dependent class

AoE melee DPS. Got awfully big AoE attack.
    You can see how wide it is here.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2152&l=24843

Pretty much even or more than what Reaper can do.

I'm gonna like it~ yea yea yea~ Hope it gets the same feeling as a Slayer did
  • CyborqCyborq ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Only downside for me is it being Castanic female racial locked (could be worse though).
    Seems like it could be an interesting class, since my personal favorite is Slayer.~

But oh, how I still wish that the hairs, horns/ears and even tails for all the races could be mixed and matched to ones liking...
  • Great, another female locked class that loves to handle 'big weapon'. Those guys need to go out more often. Don't they have single bars in korea?
    Baraka could had been so awesome for the gunner, also Popori ninja... wtf is wrong with the Devs.

Looking forward to a new class though. Because, new class.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Aulon wrote: »
    I'm so excited! I now have a reason to delete my castanic slayer (which i'm not really interested in) and remake her into a new support class. :)

I may of over looked something but believe its a true DPS class and not a support. The debuff it applies to boost the Lunar Dancer's own damage and offers nothing to the other party members. Maybe I am missing something?

"In addition, because specific skills can buff party members’ DPSs, it will help the overall group performance."

I did miss something then thank you
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    @Aulon
    >Zuras witnessing what the Deva's where doing to her once favorite Clan, she Blessed the Lunar Dancers, Casting a divine sword of moonlight that would shatter, engulfing them in divine energy. Allowing them the stregnth to protect themselves, to a point. They couldn't go head on against the Deva Armies but the new found power would give them the strength to fight off smaller divisions which made the Deva's think twice about hunting them down.

>Even the Lunar Dancers do not know where the Divine Sword came from, though elders tell stores of a shadow walking in the moonlight, watching them dance during the Festival where the Celebrate their beloved Goddess.
    ???? Where does this come from :o
  • Eldroth wrote: »
    Those Korean developpers have so poor fantasy, one more class I will never play.
    That game is touching the end.

TERA's been close to kicking the bucket. When a niche title doesn't capitalize on what it can be and try to keep their niche audience, the game dies.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    @Aulon
    >Zuras witnessing what the Deva's where doing to her once favorite Clan, she Blessed the Lunar Dancers, Casting a divine sword of moonlight that would shatter, engulfing them in divine energy. Allowing them the stregnth to protect themselves, to a point. They couldn't go head on against the Deva Armies but the new found power would give them the strength to fight off smaller divisions which made the Deva's think twice about hunting them down.

>Even the Lunar Dancers do not know where the Divine Sword came from, though elders tell stores of a shadow walking in the moonlight, watching them dance during the Festival where the Celebrate their beloved Goddess.
    ???? Where does this come from :o

It is just Lore Theory Crafting, taking Lore that is here and blending it with the new class since right now they just have a story idea, nothing published.
  • Also, pre-creating the Lunar Dancer class will supply a weapon skin.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
  • ScarmarkScarmark ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Eldroth wrote: »
    Those Korean developpers have so poor fantasy, one more class I will never play.
    That game is touching the end.

Thats called a confort zone, never doing something truly new and fun, just the same female overpower classes that will get nerfed after a feel patchs, more than 3 years with the same sh*t pattern, but what can we do? TERA community like it so we are getting what the "majority" wants.
  • O M G it looks so amazing *_*
    *Hype intensifies*
  • Deluso wrote: »
    Gunner, Brawler, Ninja and next this "Lunar Dancer" (not officially named yet),
    Female High Elf/Female Castanic, Female Human, Elin (Female Popori) and Female Castanic..
    So, next Female Amani perhaps?

Oh I forgot Amani has a female option
  • Nachshon wrote: »
    The upcoming “Lunar Dancer” is Female Castanic only Class, executing fancy attacks by utilizing the Moonlight.

Still waiting for my overpowered male gender locked class only.

If there will be a male class
    chances are it will be a dual-gunslinger or a MONK, love to see a popori monk characters and Bluehole is just adding more Asian style into the game though.
  • I just hope it has more than the new classic standard of 5 abilities...

5 active abilities and 5 passive
    now u have 10 abilities
  • I'm so excited! I now have a reason to delete my castanic slayer (which i'm not really interested in) and remake her into a new support class. :)

they will give free char slot so u dont have to delete anyone