Crashes once every few mins since 20 mins ago.

Comments

• I JUST DCED AGAIN
  • that means everyone DCs at the SAME time?
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    I've been experiencing alot of crashes. Both me and my friend, We're on MT.

;;w;;
  • I've noticed that the crashes happen at the same time. Atleast with me and the people I'm in Teamspeak with... This is really aids .... DO something PLS eme ...
  • Mieax wrote: »
    I've been experiencing alot of crashes. Both me and my friend, We're on MT.

;;w;;

Its happening to everyone m8, its getting cancerous so far. I would just wait for EME to send out a fix or just cry in here ;~;
  • It is happening with me again today. Yesterday happened on the same hour...
  • edited May 2016
    Hi all,

We've looked into the issue and confirmed that TERA servers are stable. We're still investigating as to the cause of these mass disconnects, but servers haven't been interrupted. There's no clear evidence of instability on our end, which leads us to suspect the source is a larger internet connectivity problem.

If you're still experiencing issues, please give the general region you're connecting from and maybe we can narrow down what's happening here.
  • And another one
  • me too im in HW server and crash every 5 mins <.<
  • edited May 2016
    wtf i am getitng dc evry 10 min me and a friend Quasar we allways dc at the same time is just horrible we dc 5 times allready at the end of fwc this is getting super anoying
  • Crashing over and over right now in HW.
  • I can't stay connected either
  • edited May 2016
    LoT for me. A guildy and I dc'ed 4 times so far during dng's. I'm on the east cost, and my guildy is in the mid west.
  • AriarAriar ✭✭
    Same here, every 5-10 min dc.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Hi all,

We've looked into the issue and confirmed that TERA servers are stable. We're still investigating as to the cause of these mass disconnects, but servers haven't been interrupted. There is no clear connection which leads us to suspect the source is a larger internet connectivity problem.

If you're still experiencing issues, please give the general region you're connecting from and maybe we can narrow down what's happening here.

Alright, lets try that then, EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD GIVE A GENERAL IDEA.

VoT server

And i am on the east coast of USA