[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Best Race and Gender of Sorc.

What the title says, what would be the best build for a sorc?

Comments

• My archer is a Baraka.. not only do I look like a walking castle, I am my own catapult too!
  • Popori. U gotta look at his tail when he is casting meteor.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Elin has faster cast times on Lightning Strike, Meteor Strike, Arcane Pulse, and Hail Storm.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    the absolute best races that hold an advantage over others are elin and castanic

unless you're super interested in min/maxing though, it doesn't make enough of a difference to matter, so you can just pick any race you want
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aman male, cause:
    1. most of their robes have PANTS!
    2. they look cool as [filtered]
    3. did i mention they have PANTS?
  • if you wanna min/max, then pick Elin. otherwise it doesn't matter
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    little cute elin :3
  • E L I N
    L
    I
    N
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    Castanic Female. <3
  • #ElinMasterRace
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Aman male, cause:
    1. most of their robes have PANTS!
    2. they look cool as [filtered]
    3. did i mention they have PANTS?

They are so ahead of their time
  • Female High Elf

Because a sorceress/sorcerer doesn't have to have muscles/structure like a bouncer. Cloth goes best with impressive cleavage instead of a flat wash board. Also High Elves are highly magical affilated. High Elves have a sexy and noble cloth appaerance and don't look like a certain streetwalker race.
  • PhandemoniumPhandemonium ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Female Castanic of course!

sJeIYes.jpg

For that dank back crit of course :awesome:

Found it?

Female High Elf

Because a sorceress/sorcerer doesn't have to have muscles/structure like a bouncer. Cloth goes best with impressive cleavage instead of a flat wash board. Also High Elves are highly magical affilated. High Elves have a sexy and noble cloth appaerance and don't look like a certain streetwalker race.

They are okay, I guess :^)

2X2R5yD.png#CoreInfusion
  • High Elf male get some good looking robes. Their animations look decent. I like my Elf male sorc over human female sorc.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I love my human male sorcerer. The robes are mostly decent in the FC shop, and it's nice to play a guy for a change.