Best Race and Gender of Sorc.

What the title says, what would be the best build for a sorc?

Comments

• My archer is a Baraka.. not only do I look like a walking castle, I am my own catapult too!
  • Popori. U gotta look at his tail when he is casting meteor.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Elin has faster cast times on Lightning Strike, Meteor Strike, Arcane Pulse, and Hail Storm.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    the absolute best races that hold an advantage over others are elin and castanic

unless you're super interested in min/maxing though, it doesn't make enough of a difference to matter, so you can just pick any race you want
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aman male, cause:
    1. most of their robes have PANTS!
    2. they look cool as [filtered]
    3. did i mention they have PANTS?
  • if you wanna min/max, then pick Elin. otherwise it doesn't matter
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    little cute elin :3
  • E L I N
    L
    I
    N
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    Castanic Female. <3
  • #ElinMasterRace
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Aman male, cause:
    1. most of their robes have PANTS!
    2. they look cool as [filtered]
    3. did i mention they have PANTS?

They are so ahead of their time
  • Female High Elf

Because a sorceress/sorcerer doesn't have to have muscles/structure like a bouncer. Cloth goes best with impressive cleavage instead of a flat wash board. Also High Elves are highly magical affilated. High Elves have a sexy and noble cloth appaerance and don't look like a certain streetwalker race.
  • PhandemoniumPhandemonium ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Female Castanic of course!

sJeIYes.jpg

For that dank back crit of course :awesome:

Found it?

Female High Elf

Because a sorceress/sorcerer doesn't have to have muscles/structure like a bouncer. Cloth goes best with impressive cleavage instead of a flat wash board. Also High Elves are highly magical affilated. High Elves have a sexy and noble cloth appaerance and don't look like a certain streetwalker race.

They are okay, I guess :^)

2X2R5yD.png#CoreInfusion
  • High Elf male get some good looking robes. Their animations look decent. I like my Elf male sorc over human female sorc.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I love my human male sorcerer. The robes are mostly decent in the FC shop, and it's nice to play a guy for a change.