[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What happened to the battlegrounds?

None of the queues are popping anymore. Is this some sort of bug that hasn't been addressed?

Comments

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    A few things....
    CS was made lvl 65 only, duo q (which doesn't work)
    FWC was made equalized with the spellbind patch and lowered credits, now it's only got games on during power hours.
  • Ye rewards and balance towards pvp is kinda slacky. Fwc will most probably go back to normal gears , but for right now, the best way to get pvp is when its power hours.
    Check on the website which battleground is powerhour during that day and q for it, i usually get really short Q ( im a healer tho)
    Fwc was popping in less then 30 seconds on power hour times, even gridiron.

Good luck!
  • EME are doing BG event. Reward is good. Join one.
  • Everyone does PVE now.

What pops: CS, iron tank, kumas.

For December, we have power hour for battlegrounds. During their respective times, they all pop. Solo 3s still take about 10mins on DPS....
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Everyone does PVE now.

What pops: CS, iron tank, kumas.

For December, we have power hour for battlegrounds. During their respective times, they all pop. Solo 3s still take about 10mins on DPS....
    Oh boy, no wonder everyone only does PVE now..
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    All we can hope is that FWC will be made UNeq and the rewards fixed.

Then we can have our PvP back in TERA.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    All we can hope is that rewards remain permanent like in power hours and remains EQ, since it pops often, so proof is here, doesn't matter what this Koikoi keeps babbling in every single damn thread about PvP. There's not a single post from him that doesn't include the word "eq" or "uneq" several times in one thread.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »
    All we can hope is that rewards remain permanent like in power hours and remains EQ, since it pops often, so proof is here, doesn't matter what this Koikoi keeps babbling in every single [filtered] thread about PvP. There's not a single post from him that doesn't include the word "eq" or "uneq" several times in one thread.

Stop the QQing and don't read the posts if you don't like :+1:

The power hours shows nothing, except
    UNEQ = alive
    EQ= only active during VM8 drop event.

luls.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    How can I not read the posts? You post this in EVERY PVP THREAD. This thread isn't even about FWC specifically. And not just once, you post in multiple times over and over again. YOU stop the qq since that's all you're doing.

As for proof, yeah, you mean it proves that rewards are what makes it alive. FWC was even more dead non-eq when rewards were [filtered]. Last patch FWC was best for KS credits farm and that is the ONLY reason it popped.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I post. You follow up. It's as simple as not replying. You should try it.

Otherwise keep going by all means. It's kinda funny I guess you're that irritated by it!

Anyway back on topic:

A lot of people are Qing for the new Wintera during peak times. it's making the BG qs longer which may be why you're having a hard time getting in to the traditional BGs.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Pretty sure that, on this subject (eq vs uneq), the ratio of your posts to mine is at least 5:1 so yeah, you don't post and I follow up. You post 5 times (at least twice in same thread too) and I follow up, because yeah I'm annoyed at constant spam.
  • Borsuc wrote: »
    Pretty sure that, on this subject (eq vs uneq), the ratio of your posts to mine is at least 5:1 so yeah, you don't post and I follow up. You post 5 times (at least twice in same thread too) and I follow up, because yeah I'm annoyed at constant spam.

i saw you more than i saw him. and hes very much right on the topic as well. since when voicing your opinion on relevant topics is spamming?
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Sure, how much you bet? Look at post history. Just on dec 7th he posted 7 times about this in only 2 threads, while I only posted 4 times and in response to him (after he posted 2 times or so). Even if you ignore that I mostly posted cause of his spam and treat it as a normal post from me, it's still almost half.

As for his "opinion", this "All we can hope is that FWC will be made UNeq [...]" doesn't really sound like an opinion. An opinion is not "we", it's "I"

If i keep silent on a comment like that it's as if he represents me which is [filtered].
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    That comment was directed to the person a comment or so above me. Which had commented on the gear going back to "normal"

However since quoting on this forum on mobile/iPads is broken and doesn't work... heck half the time lately @name won't...

Reading and comprehending responses... tough for some.