Server stability issues report

Where is the report at? You guys said it would be released today as well as compensation? Or did I imagine reading the last post on that thread by the gm??? Lol.

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    It's still pretty early in the work day. They'll have it up soon enough just give it some time.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    so no post or update?
  • sanj66 wrote: »
    so no post or update?

+1 to that, its around 5pm PST so...where's an update?
  • it's 16/12 here. no report so far
  • I'm working on publishing a full news post on this right now, everyone. It should be up in the very near term (within 30 minutes) unless I do something horribly wrong that utterly borks the news post system.
  • Noesis wrote: »
    I'm working on publishing a full news post on this right now, everyone. It should be up in the very near term (within 30 minutes) unless I do something horribly wrong that utterly borks the news post system.

I don't THINK i wrecked anything, news post is now up.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Noesis wrote: »
    I'm working on publishing a full news post on this right now, everyone. It should be up in the very near term (within 30 minutes) unless I do something horribly wrong that utterly borks the news post system.

will it add on to our current elite as in the past these free elite as comp/events ran concurrent to our existing elite = useless to us.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    sanj66 wrote: »

will it add on to our current elite as in the past these free elite as comp/events ran concurrent to our existing elite = useless to us.

I actually don't remember any event that worked that way (concurrent), honestly. For me, it always just extended the expiry date of Elite by <x> days. It obviously makes no sense to give 30 days free Elite to people who are already Elite otherwise.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭

I actually don't remember any event that worked that way (concurrent), honestly. For me, it always just extended the expiry date of Elite by <x> days. It obviously makes no sense to give 30 days free Elite to people who are already Elite otherwise.

there was a previous event and it did not extend my elite, i use elite via scrolls in game and not the actual subscription.

there was a previous event and it did not extend my elite, i use elite via scrolls in game and not the actual subscription.

May have been some sort of bug, or you may not have been eligible for some reason... weird. Even with vouchers, it should extend the date. I guess have to watch if it works this time.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭

How about a Christmas hunting santa event like last year? Or perhaps blue box event or Kyra's potion shack for Christmas?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭

May have been some sort of bug, or you may not have been eligible for some reason... weird. Even with vouchers, it should extend the date. I guess have to watch if it works this time.

it would nice if they implemented a way to check how much more days you have on elite etc.

it would nice if they implemented a way to check how much more days you have on elite etc.

Does it show up here?
    https://account.enmasse.com/users/account