12/16 Twitch Stream: Welcome Product Manager Noesis!

edited December 2016 in General Discussion
Rkji1eT.jpg

Welcome Noesis, TERA's new Product Manager! We're so happy to have him onboard. Time to celebrate, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

... alright, that's enough kissy kissy. Time to get serious. I'm going to grill this new guy on the air and find out what he's made of. Where's the Feedstock at? Where are Etching components at? How long is it going to take to make FWC unequalized, and then equalize it again, then UNequalize it again? Where's alice dress? When the hell is Canyon Clash (oh [filtered] wait, that's the question I've been avoiding). I've been watching Noesis very closely over the last couple weeks. Very closely. And I believe he alone knows the answers the TERA community seeks. It's just a matter of applying the right amount of pressure in the appropriate places.

The show begins at 3 p.m. PST on the En Masse Entertainment Twitch channel. Join for item raffles and glory.

Comments

• I suddenly feel like Alderaan.
  • That's some nice subtle bromoeroticism.

Welcome aboard! o/
  • We shall be present to represent our just cause!

#FreeDonkeyProphet
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us Warrior revamp, my fave class, on CH alone I have 3 level 65 warrior.

Will be strippers on your show to represent product manager? It is kinda feels like a MOB thing, Product manager seems like a drug king pin.

I am hyped :D
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    And I believe he alone knows the answers the TERA community seeks. It's just a matter of applying the right amount of pressure in the appropriate places.

:thinking:

i like this part, but i probably will be banned from twitch chat for spamming.

• Where is the Human Female garment box? (there was elin, elf, castanic, no human and male versions)
    Where are the Imperator designs?
    Where are the shared Ambush designs? (items like glove and boot which is not class specific has horrendous prices and open for exploitation (buy up all then sell high))
    Where are the Eau de Fascinations (4k on TR is unbearable)?

When are we getting the next patch? (already out on TeraRU)
    When are we getting non-talent based balance patch (rip slayers)?
    When are we getting 30-min cd on bravery potions?
    When will the unusable Cobala Ore, Kaelic Spark and other unusable "crafting" items will be removed and possibly replaced with something we can actually use?
    When will we get an update on the Tera Reward and other in-game shops (buddy up shop)?
    When will we get the option to earn Tera Reward points by running the actual hard dungeons? Will the system always stay this obsolete? Will we get a refund for all the runs we did since the patch release?
    When will we get more (everywhere else available) weapon skins in the Fashion Coupon Store?

When will all loot box items implement the same system as we saw with the Elleon weapon skin boxes?
    When there will be new account bound bundles like the Steam-punk bundle?

Just a self note what to ask during the stream :) but I'm sure the PC is aware of all these questions.
  • QuizoticQuizotic
    edited December 2016
    welcome aboard, I'll have to try to be online as I do have a question that I cant seem to get a straight answer on and would like to get answered.
  • edited December 2016
    Quizotic wrote: »
    can we please get a straight answer on if there will ever be a new class that isn't gender locked?

(and none of this "buy costumes and maybe..." or "we sympathize" a simple yes or no answer will suffice.)

I'll actually tackle that one because it's something Sam Kim (our CEO) has said publicly. What you're asking is something we can never give a definitive answer for as TERA's publisher. The reason is because we aren't the ones responsible for creating new content for TERA. We work with Bluehole when it comes to suggesting and giving feedback on things like new classes, items, and other content. Ultimately they are the developers, though, and a yes or no answer would need to come from them. On top of that... when it comes to future content, TERA has many years ahead of it. The content will keep coming for as long as there are players to enjoy it.

If there's a class coming in the future it's impossible for even Bluehole to know what it will be like until it's time to plan and create that class. There aren't any hard policies in place like "this class must be this gender!" Each class is approached as its own development project.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    can we please get a straight answer on if there will ever be a new class that isn't gender locked?

(and none of this "buy costumes and maybe..." or "we sympathize" a simple yes or no answer will suffice.)

I'll actually tackle that one because it's something Sam Kim (our CEO) has said publicly. What you're asking is something we can never give a definitive answer for as TERA's publisher. The reason is because we aren't the ones responsible for creating new content for TERA. We work with Bluehole when it comes to suggesting and giving feedback on things like new classes, items, and other content. Ultimately they are the developers, though, and a yes or no answer would need to come from them. On top of that... when it comes to future content, TERA has many years ahead of it. The content will keep coming for as long as there are players to enjoy it.

If there's a class coming in the future it's impossible for even Bluehole to know what it will be like until it's time to plan and create that class. There aren't any hard policies in place like "this class must be this gender!" Each class is approached as its own development project.

I thank you for the reply, but is there a way to get this on BHS line of vision at least and let it be know that there is still people who want it? Most of the people who use to leave feedback on the subject have since moved on to other games. There use to be 2-3 topics about it on the front page at all times, probably hundreds of topics on the subject when it was relevant to the playerbase at the time but now it seems to be a taboo/dead horse topic because "it's what sells". How are we to promote the topic whenever a majority of the people who wanted it got chased off long ago by lack of support for the issue they where having or where just spammed with "it's what sells" endlessly to the point they gave up and moved on?

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shikine wrote: »
    but I'm sure the PC is aware of all these questions.
    FWIW, I help maintain a master issues list, and almost all of those issues are on there and have been brought up repeatedly. So, actually, yes.

• Any code shared????
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

I thank you for the reply, but is there a way to get this on BHS line of vision at least and let it be know that there is still people who want it? Most of the people who use to leave feedback on the subject have since moved on to other games. There use to be 2-3 topics about it on the front page at all times, probably hundreds of topics on the subject when it was relevant to the playerbase at the time but now it seems to be a taboo/dead horse topic because "it's what sells". How are we to promote the topic whenever a majority of the people who wanted it got chased off long ago by lack of support for the issue they where having or where just spammed with "it's what sells" endlessly to the point they gave up and moved on?
    I have a couple of links from the old forums that are translated news posts from BHS. The links dont work since teratoday isn't around anymore but if you want to find the source you could look up the inven/bhs posts from around the time they were posted.

https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/BHS-interview-reapert15-dungeonsinner-wear
    Talks about how long it takes to make 1 gender/race for the new class.

https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/BHS-Elin-saved-Tera?page=1
    Talks about why BHS favors elin.

Since Reaper was released players have pushed for there to be more race and gender options for the newer classes and ones that haven't been released yet. Eme has said they've brought it up to BHS that we need/want more of a variety but it seems like BHS has other plans. Not sure if this is the information you were looking for. e_e
  • Musita wrote: »
    Any code shared????

IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    My only question is.... When will PvP in TERA be great again?

Serious though, new PM around can we get an update on the Fraywind Canyon debacle?
  • StarSprite wrote: »

I have a couple of links from the old forums that are translated news posts from BHS. The links dont work since teratoday isn't around anymore but if you want to find the source you could look up the inven/bhs posts from around the time they were posted.

https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/BHS-interview-reapert15-dungeonsinner-wear
    Talks about how long it takes to make 1 gender/race for the new class.

https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/BHS-Elin-saved-Tera?page=1
    Talks about why BHS favors elin.

Since Reaper was released players have pushed for there to be more race and gender options for the newer classes and ones that haven't been released yet. Eme has said they've brought it up to BHS that we need/want more of a variety but it seems like BHS has other plans. Not sure if this is the information you were looking for. e_e

thank you but it just seems to confirm what I've been fearing all along, since we've been asking for males for 2 years now, but japan can get swimsuits, maid outfits ect. ect. in a few weeks, while they where focusing on getting the game released or settled in other countries no less. I think that speaks volumes for how the NA feedback is taken.