The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Meet the new TERA PM - Noesis

Comments

• VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    FIRST!!!!!

Banned.

Wow, the Flaming Banhammer spares no-one, TERA employees and players.
    Welcome Noesis! Any pictures of Azathoth? I really do love the names for your cats =^.^=

The thing is...shouldn't he have...prophesied this? :^)
  • Welcome and hope you have fun =)
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Oh and @Noesis I am more interested in your PC build. Pics please!
  • Vysse wrote: »
    FIRST!!!!!

Banned.

Welcome Noesis! Any pictures of Azathoth? I really do love the names for your cats =^.^=

Wouid @DonkeyProphet have prophesised a forum ban? Maybe. You never quite know what prophesies a prophet will make though, so he could have completely not seen this coming.
  • @Noesis Wait wait! Nyarlothetep of Haiyore Nyaruko?!?!
  • edited December 2016
    Vysse wrote: »
    FIRST!!!!!

Banned.

That's the prophets curse. To glimpse the one-eyed vision of the past, the one-eyed vision of the present and the eye-eyed vision of the future-all combined in a trinocular vision that permits him to see time-become-space. DonkeyProphet knew he'd be banned, and he knew he was powerless to prevent it.
  • RoukankenRoukanken ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Mechyy wrote: »
    @Noesis Wait wait! Nyarlothetep of Haiyore Nyaruko?!?!

Nyarlothetep and Azathoth of Lovercraft Mythos (which Haiyore Nyaruko parodies (is that the right word ?))

Edit: Your naming sense is quite something Noesis.
  • Names matter! so much!

As for my PC build, it's a pretty old system at this point. Once upon a time I got a chance to splurge a bit, so I went for a watercooled maingear with SLI'd Nvidia GTX somethingorothers. I replaced those two cards with a ... I'm going to say 980? a year and a half ago or somesuch. I'm hankering to replace the GPU again, but we'll see. The big win for my PC setup is that after I sold my old monitor when I thought I was moving (don't ask), I was using a 1080p tv for about 6 months. Now I'm using a nice curved monitor that lets my elder eyes see things more readily. I love my mechanical keyboard though, even if it's super noisy.

I'll see if I can get a shot of my desk at home and put it in the thread, but honestly,it's really dull to look at. a black slab of a tower, a monitor, a keyboard, and some books & notepads. With 3 cats, I can't leave a lot of things out lying around, or they wind up lying around ... on the floor.

And yes, Roukanken has it right: Azathoth and Nyarlathotep are originally the creations of HP Lovecraft, and are where I got the names from.

And to not leave Azathoth out of the introductions:

11102798_10153376115379940_5143786034024756678_n.jpg?oh=4288d2e3de403299b84dbc286b5b3fc8&oe=58E8A979
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    Hi Noesis! Hi kitties! Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome to the eternal void! A lovely home for all, truly. Just be wary of any possible piranha attacks. I hear they are quite vicious.
  • This is what came up when I searched "Noesis" on Google
    NQzhXX7.jpg

I thought all PMs are angry mean.

My super-old review for said game, which is, by the way, free to download on both Android, PC, and Apple.

Noesis means "Perception of the Mind" in Greek.
  • Welcome, and please, please, please PLAY the game
  • Welcome to Tera. O/
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Tera, home of Nuts and cry babies and cool players and I don't want to get banned, so not saying much more :3

But some stuff mentioning:

More Gal Devs plz B)

Is EME recruiting only Devs with Cats? :open_mouth:

Fix Enchantment Boon Box from Vanguard or You will see my Raging Brawler, Spacy has some ideas how capable she is to get things she want.

Also, good luck on the task, come to Nuthouse, I mean CH, We don't bite. Much.
  • SquishiesSquishies ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Impressive gaming cred history.

...and you got some sweet cats! You sure Spacecats isn't secretly one of them?