2016 Gift boxes Question.

So I had a question that im fairly curious about. Mainly because it DOES NOT say this anywhere in the FAQ about it.

But say you wanted to give 15 boxes to just 1 single player. Would you still reap the rewards..? I really want them account bound stuffs. Perma Account Chromaplasm seems like the best but I figured I should ask.

I plan on buy them golden gift boxes but again im very curious as to IF you can send it to just 1 friend or does it all have to be different individuals?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure you can send them to anyone, whether it's the same person or not. Should still count towards the rewards :pleased:.
  • Yes, you can send them to anyone, even the same person repeatedly.
  • if you are on CH, sent it to me so we can see if it really works ^^, no one buying them, they are expensive :D lol
  • Yes, you can send them to anyone, even the same person repeatedly.

43780390.jpg
  • Since they are described as account items, does it mean the gym uniform costume and weapon skin can be repeatedly claimed?
  • Viennoiserie

Yes. It can be claimed repeatedly but u can not trade them . Btw i wont spend money if i were u.
  • I've no plans to. I just wanted to know. :pleased:
  • Buying those boxes is spending a lot of money to offer useless stuff to your friend....
    If you want to please your friend try to know what they really like because those boxes are really outdated and deliver stuff that none is interesting about and none will buy from broker except at a very cheap price.
  • Eldroth wrote: »
    Buying those boxes is spending a lot of money to offer useless stuff to your friend....
    If you want to please your friend try to know what they really like because those boxes are really outdated and deliver stuff that none is interesting about and none will buy from broker except at a very cheap price.

Some of that had sold for 200k before today. While some of it is generally worthless, such as mp inners, it's more of a case of it having stuff you don't personally care about.