No Christmas events?

Are there any Christmas events other than the EMP golden box event? Was hoping for some kind of in game event(s).

Comments

• our christmas event is free elite :3
  • wintera????
  • I think he means like the Santa event last year, or Kyra's Potion shack, or blue box event. Wintera does get boring after awhile.
  • There are no events planned beyond the Wintera Snowfield battleground. We looked into re-enabling Fat and Tiny Santas, but it appears to be no longer be supported (at least from what we could tell).
  • Well worst possible christmas in tera. No event shtty gift reward.
  • So basically a big screw you to the non paying players? Well thought out!
  • There is the Wintera Snowfield battleground event in case you missed it:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/wintera-snowfield-returns-with-jackpot-rewards
  • how about mongos during christmas day? @Denommenator
  • Very very sad :(
  • I liked the 15 days elite. I know it was not supposed to be a gift from Christmas, but still is like a good one to me.
  • I really want little santas running on every maps like the past year
  • We looked into re-enabling Fat and Tiny Santas, but it appears to be no longer be supported (at least from what we could tell).

Who....who killed santa species......... :anguished: I thought we had farms for these so the santa population wouldn't go extinct.

• What would be a good event is on Christmas Day, a GM rides a flying mount and drops presents all over the place for people to find. Sadly, all we got is that gift thingy....so um, swipes them credit card guys. Make someone feel special or whatever.
  • Just make a xmas mongo event and all happy, or the blue box hunt like it was in the GOOD DAYS of tera.
  • 6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    Just make a xmas mongo event and all happy, or the blue box hunt like it was in the GOOD DAYS of tera.
    Coronelzao wrote: »
    how about mongos during christmas day? @Denommenator

And how about: which day/time to make sure the most people will be able to actually be there for it? Oh wait, Holidays isn't about family, we all be online all the holidays... Please people who only knows Mongo, quit it, you earned more freebies than every others who participed every single event since Tera exist. Quit asking for more... The whole economy is over satured of those events and yet, not many event were actually great recently. It is a matter of small fun to none + lagfest. So quit begging for more freebies and give them time to actually do their job so everybody will end being happier.
    WG7WWET5R3 wrote: »
    Well worst possible christmas in tera. No event shtty gift reward.

Xmas shouldn't be in Tera lovely one... that's clearly something you didn't understand...

I wish for xmas, a server merge announcement (PVP with PVP and PVE with PVE) and possible lag fix ASAP by 2017. At this rate, I give 2-3 months before people get very pissed at EME for not fixing their servers (even with all the laggy freebies event)...