About a new class 2016-2017 ideas?

12346»

Comments

• cherryteacherrytea
    edited December 2016
    i sadly doubt that they will make any male locked classes, i hope they do though
  • Wouldnt mind a Paladin class of sorts, but it will probably be Elin locked with some B.S bout how their favorite tree called some holy light down and all the Trees demanded they follow a holy path, and wear plate panties.

Sighs, well, if Paladin comes, and Male Humans can be one, would be enough to make me come back to the game, either that or Unreal Engine 4.
  • the fact that you people want to leave over something being gender locked is sad.. playing a different gender on a game does not make you said gender in real life. Let's not forget that..
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    the fact that you people want to leave over something being gender locked is sad.. playing a different gender on a game does not make you said gender in real life. Let's not forget that..
    Who said anything about real life? Oh, yeah, you did.

Maybe some prefer playing males because they find them cooler and more badass especially for certain classes that were added like brawler (see Rhodos). Or maybe females just don't fit certain classes for some people. Your preferences are only yours. Let's not forget that.