[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

MrNathy695

About

Username
MrNathy695
Joined
Visits
189
Last Active

Comments

  • (Quote) 1. The shop needs a whole rehaul tbh the prices are to expensive vs the progression from pve which is why it's unbalanced for pvp. 100% needs something worth the "grind" of pvp, In pc tera I loved how black label curiass was and …
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • Due to the overwhelming majority of PVE players, the above mentioned would have issues. I propose the following as well: 1. Return the old credit award system we had before jackpots were removed. (5k Bellicarium and 1k Killing Spree. Double with Eli…
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • Exipheus The issue is you won't get people to pvp for the sake of it, I can duel all day/go gvg/bgs but it gives me nothing, classes aren't balanced, In 3v3 valk gets the best value from "equalised gear" because of their crit rate to max c…
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • 20k for 1 crystal i think last i checked and that's killing spree which you can no longer obtain
  • (Quote) What I want is the new pc gear type thing something you HAVE to pvp for, whats the point in making pvp giving general mats if you can't use the gear in bg/open world (lul). OR the potion that pc use to have or something like this https://i…
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • I would rather we got pvp stuff, gives us actual incentive to que bgs/get rank 1. Atm we get 8k a win in 3v3 and that's it, It's near impossible to get fwc/cs popping as the reward is so not worth it you might as well grind lk/tr 4x in the time 2 ma…
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • > @Exipheus said: > MrNathy695 wrote: » > > > @Exipheus said: > > MrNathy695 wrote: » > > > > > @Exipheus said: > > > MrNathy695 wrote: » > > &g…
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • > @Exipheus said: > MrNathy695 wrote: » > > > @Exipheus said: > > MrNathy695 wrote: » > > > > Can we make it so skyring is actually available at a normal time? Since merge its just gone on…
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • > @Exipheus said: > MrNathy695 wrote: » > > Can we make it so skyring is actually available at a normal time? Since merge its just gone on cooldown at 2pm gmt and comes back at 2am? Also can we bring back teams for 3v3? Don't reall…
    in Bg ques Comment by MrNathy695 May 2019
  • (Quote) this weeks news is another copy paste pile of [filtered], we've told you what we want yet you don't listen then wonder why tera dies? We want active bg, pvp events there is no point giving the same dead event for a whole month and it's a si…
  • Here revamp the 3v3 box, give it alkahest, feedstock, gems, resizers on a .5% chance. Or t4 etchings on a .1% chance. Give us some reason to pvp atm were left with nothing and all you say is wait. Wait for a month by then we will all quit and your …
  • We dont expect bgs to be "3 hour or que for one game" give us premade back give us kumas. Atm there is NO reason to pvp the ques take to long. You always get a guy who has no clue so people stop wanting to play. With the rewards you could …
  • Nobody pvps for "fun" because you get behind, I've spent my entire time pvping and rarely doing dungeons but people who live in dungeons get the gear we get a box that gives potions! (3v3) or one ominous ore. Aka things you don't ever need…
  • The PvP server is dead there is nothing keeping people in it. So those who are 435+ have been transfering to pve to beable to do HH/dungeons. There is no reason to pvp. Gvg everybody surrenders at 30/hides in velika. Bam is controlled by whoever has…
  • If you actually read the stated "there will be bg highlight weekends" we've seen nothing in two news posts. You had an active BG system which you decided to kill and ruin the entire pvp side of tera for anybody. 3's is played by the good p…