- Last Active
I'll just say it like this:
A lot of resentment this community has comes from both BHS's lack of maturity as a game studio, misprioritizing certain features(gimmicks) over other issues in which players have been continuously voicing their concerns over.
- We asked for balance changes - We got the Brawler and all that broken-ness that came with it.
- We wanted a fix for Embers/Ease - We got nothing except a poorly implemented RNG drop from BAMs until he Vanguard update.
- We have been asking for optimizations for years - BHS continues to release more and more poorly coded instances that are outright broken on an increasing number of players' computers.
- We asked for new content - We got a previously-removed dungeon, and in Brawler Patch, a few new instances using old BAMs for bosses.
- Between patches, we asked for events and things to do since content was delayed and people were leaving for other games because they were so bored here - we got events filled with RNG that required hours of grinding to make any progress whatsoever.
We asked for events that had less RNG in it - We got the Velik's Grand Hunt RNG-fest.
Then during ninja patch:
- We asked again for optimizations - we got nothing as far as we can tell.
- We asked for balance changes again - This time with two communities (KTera and NATera) railing hard on BHS, they finally did it... sort of.
- We asked for less gender/race locked classes - We got *another* elin-locked class that seems to be a glass cannon that out-DPS's the brawler.
- We asked for content updates - we get two new dungeons, and flying mounts (a gimmick).
While I also agree that there are those in this community that are eternally ungrateful, a lot of us just want a game that plays well on our computers, has less RNG than a casino slot machine, and doesn't feel like a second job with how much grinding that has to go into every aspect of the game in order to progress. A lot of this is in BHS's court, and while I know that EME can't code this game, I would personally be pushing BHS to start focusing on things that players want, over the things that they want players to work with.
I, like others, am in a state of near-constant-discontent with this game not because the game itself is bad. I'm mad because the management of the game is being executed poorly, moreso on the Development side than the Publishers, as EME has shaped up a bit these past few months. However, regardless; I agree with a lot of unhappy people here that we're not mad at EME as much as we are at BHS for the lack of proper developer management of this game. This game could be ten times what it is now if BHS listened to its community and focused some man-hours into updating the game, optimizing it, balancing it, and making it a game people aren't ashamed to tell their friends that they play.2
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.